Twitter is the fastest growing of the top tier social networks. But from a business perspective it is the most underdeveloped and underutilized social media. Many marketers don’t know how to harness its power. Twitter is a great place to listen and communicate if you want to make a serious commitment. To harnessing Twitter’s and want to build strong and valuable Twitter following steps can be taken:
1. Start with strategy
2. Learn the basics and build a strong page.
3. Look, listen, observe, search and follow.
4. Contribute, add value, support and participate.
5. Execute, build relationships and scale.
How marketers can get inside from Twitter, 2 million iPad words captured and then we plot the data that are critical in those Twitters. Insights are shared on the transparency of information, the power of social media, the role of leaders in a crisis, and the ability of different voices to be heard and exert influence in our social media age. Twitter is analyzed as a source of real-time news and information, which can have a significant impact on organizations and their strategies. From these data we found some key points like
1. Learn competitive base: Tweeting about your product and your service reveals a lot about your rivals. Also about your market positioning. Who will be your competitor and how to increase your base in the market.
2. Go for unanticipated matters: continuously emphasising something creates an image in the mind of people. For example after the arrival of iPads it became more common. Its processor and innovative technology has gained many mouths.
3. ‘Analyse pattern’: Analysing the graph to know what Twitter’s are tweeting about, what are the famous words that are all over the internet and many more.
4. User experiences: Feedback and reviews sometimes are manipulative and very less predictive over user experiences. From many tweets, finding the most common phrase and words, gives you a lot more information about consumers and users.
5. Understanding negative words: Finding negative comments and analysing it gives more idea about the product over positive reviews. It helps in addressing public grievance and their complaint. The Twitter graph says a lot about the disappointment and problems users face by using products.
6. Words that control Twitter: There are times when suddenly some word gets popular over Twitter and people find it worth learning.
Example : Quarantine.
The type of information you tweet can depend on whether you are tweeting as an individual or as an organisation, project or group. If you have a personal Twitter account you may want to mix tweets about your research with tweets about other things that are of interest to you, for example hobbies, news stories and general observations. Insights into non-academic aspects of your life can help make you an interesting person to follow. If you are tweeting on behalf of an organisation, project or group then you may choose to only send research-related tweets. Twitter is a relatively informal communications tool so don’t be afraid to embrace a personal, friendly and humorous approach to tweeting.