Business Frontiers is a premium business blog on business management providing articles on technology management, strategy, marketing management, supply chain management, social media, e-business, finance, economics and operations management. We have articles on classic and emergent theories and industry best practices, research issues and results, besides giving views on the hottest current topics.
Guidelines for Guest Authors
There are few general guidelines that guest authors are required to understand, few of which are mentioned below. These guidelines are there to ensure the maintenance of decorum and freedom from confusion. All the guest authors are requested to adhere to these general guidelines. To write for Business Frontiers, please contact the Editor at the email ID provided below.
- Content submitted has to be original. Please do not plagiarize content from other sites or post copies of your own articles from your blog/other sites. It has to be an original article exceeding 1000 words. Every article is cross-checked with plagiarism software before posting to this website.
- Content submitted by guest authors cannot have any backlinks to any other sites (other than referential web-sites like Wikipedia). If there is any backlink in the article, the same shall be removed before posting the article. For article’s with backlinks, please contact the editor for a detailed list of policies. Even for references, please limit the number of references to less than 2 per article.
- Content once submitted to the web-site becomes the property of Tech Talk. At no point of time can the author claim to remove the content once it has been submitted and published as a web-page. However, authors may choose to remove their association with the content, if required, and as such their names will be removed from the article and in the guest author section.
- Content once submitted in this blog cannot be submitted to any other websites / blogs. If sections of the content is posted in any other website/blog, a link to the original article in this web-site needs to be provided, along with the Author details and the date when the content was posted.
- There is no scheme for revenue sharing from any advertisements in this site with the authors or contributors of articles. The minimal monetization done in this site is to generate only the sufficient funding for the maintenance of domain, hosting and other services needed for the functioning and maintenance of the site.
- The inclusion of articles in Tech Talk from guest authors is subject to the jurisdiction of the Editor only and cannot be contended otherwise.
- It is to be noted that every author is responsible for the content he/she submits to us. In no way can the editors / owners of this blog be responsible for any content provided by a third party. However, if any content is objectionable to any party, the same can be communicated to us with the details of why the content is objectionable. If the reasons and requests seem genuine, the editors would remove the content.
The content (text, photos, videos) are for educational purpose only. If anyone has any copyright issues regarding the same, please contact the editors with detailed information of the reasons for the objections. The objections would be handled by the editor on a case to case basis.
For articles with back-links to the author’s website and to other websites, such that the article writing is part of a link building exercise, please check out our offerings for our partners. There are extensive provision for collaboration which can be mutually beneficial. To know the details of the same, please contact the Editor at the mentioned contact details.
To partner with us, contact the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org or BusinessFundas.Contact@gmail.com
- E-Mail ID : Editor.email@example.com
- Address : Convent Road, Moulali, Kolkata 700014. India.
- Phone : +91-90077-82107