Business Frontiers shares a proud history of recognition from notable members of government bodies, private multi-national enterprises and other reputed bodies.
The Editor in Chief of Business Frontiers, Dr. A.K. Kar has been recognized in many forums for his contributions in blogging and research. Following are some of the notable mentions.
- Special Mention in Reputation.com on developing significant web presence without push marketing for engaging with stakeholders, in 2013.
- The Editor in Chief received the recognition of being the “Leading Contributor” in research and publications, in an Indian Institute of Management, in the academic year 2013-2014.
- The Editor in Chief was conferred/contacted for the award for the “Best Professor in Information Systems” by the World Education Congress, 2013, Mumbai, India.
- The Editor in Chief was awarded JL Batra Best Researcher award for business management research, by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), among all Business School faculties & researchers in India, 2010, New Delhi.
- The Editor in Chief was the recipient of the Gold Medal, for the research titled “A digital image watermarking scheme based on the vector quantization technique”, awarded by Tata Consultancy Services, 2007.